It is our hope that all of those who remain disenfranchised or unrecognized will be elevated to their full and free potential as human beings. A fundamental right that is universal in its intent is the right to freely and fully love another individual regardless of race, creed, or sexual orientation.That right extends to marriage, and all of the corresponding civil rights under law as they apply to all heterosexual couples who may marry without prejudice.
We cannot deny that minds are readily changed as it becomes fiscally incumbent upon corporations, organizations and individuals. This website has been established before the right to legal civil union has been recognized by the State of Ohio, and prior to any mandate nationwide by the United States Supreme Court.
We do not endorse any political party, nor condemn anyone that believes these rights are not God-given. We continue to stand firm in our constitutional rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Most importantly, we believe it is not only our human right but our human duty to freely and unequivocally love one another.
The individuals and businesses who have chosen to advertise on this website have signed on publicly with their pledge of support for same-sex marriage.*
OUR PLEDGE OF SUPPORT
We support the desires of gay men and women who wish to be joined together in same-sex civil unions.
We affirm the rights of same-sex couples to enter into marriage as defined by the laws of the land.
We support the fundamental human right to publicly declare and demonstrate the love shared by same-sex couples through the planning and celebration of their wedding.
We condemn discrimination against same-sex couples, and warmly offer our products and services to those couples who are to be joined together in matrimony.
* While it is our hope that our subscribers are sincere in their intent and desire to treat these couples equally, we cannot guarantee their compliance. We have done what we feel is due diligence in vetting these listings. The owners and operators of Trumidio, Inc. do not guarantee these claims, and shall be indemnified and held harmless in any actions ignited on behalf of or against any individual or entity who have purchased a listing herein.
What we do what we are not
- Advocate for same-sex marriage rights in Greater Cincinnati through our online listing of products and services,
- Provide a resource for locating wedding vendors who support the right of gay men and women who seek wedding vendors.
- Provide a forum for local organizations, businesses, and individuals to sign-on to the pledge of support for the LGBT community.
- Provide outreach services to bridge the gap between reticence and acceptance for those within our community.
- A not-for-profit, civil, religious or spiritual organization.
- A political organization actively advocating same-sex marriage rights.
what we are
- Gay owned and operated.
- A for-profit business providing a local presence for companies and organizations to publicly support gay marriage. Aside from nominal administrative costs, we are spending over 50% of our proceeds to publicly advocate rights for same-sex couples.
- A vehicle for gay tolerant and accepting businesses who wish to connect with LGBT brides and grooms.